Elvis Presley would have been 79 today (01/08/14)
Did You Know:
– Presley hated fish and wouldn’t let Priscilla to eat fish at Graceland.
– Germans called Presley “the rock-and-roll matador.”
– Once, after receiving a kidnap/assassination threat, Elvis performed with a pistol in each boot.
– Presley’s pet turtle’s name was Bowtie
– Once, while showing a woman a karate move in his Las Vegas hotel suite, he broke her ankle.
And when Elvis was alive, there were about 170 Presley impersonators (1977). Today, it is estimated that there are around 250,000.