Human Resource Conference for First Nations, Metis and Inuit
March 4-5, 2014
Legacy Bowes Group welcomes you to the 3rd Annual Human Resource Conference for First Nations, Métis and Inuit. These two days are packed full of inspiring leadership coaching, innovative human resource strategies and powerful personal stories. The event will feature a dynamic lineup of experienced speakers who will discuss HR best practices and provide hands-on training that will enable participants to take away practical knowledge and concepts for implementation within their organizations.
PARTICIPANTS WILL EXPLORE THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Avoiding Social Media Risks
- Recruit for Success
- Progressive Discipline
- Early Return to Work
- University College of the North’s Aboriginal Human
- Resource Management Certificate Program
- Lateral Violence
- Horror Stories from the HR Files
- The Challenges of Implementing HR Strategies
- Effective Interview Techniques
- Training and Development Success
- The Case for Organization Transformation
- Strategic Planning
- Role Models
- Federal or Provincial Jurisdiction? You’ll be Surprised!
- Innovative HR Training, A Partnership Model for Industry and First Nations
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Do You Really Know Yourself?
- Reasonable Accommodation in the Workplace
- Creating and Maintaining High Morale and Productivity
NEW THIS YEAR!
Join us for in-depth pre-conference and post-conference
sessions! Sign up today for:
- March 3, 2014 (Pre-Conference Workshop):
“HR Bootcamp – From Orientation to Termination”
- March 6, 2014 (Post-Conference Workshop):
“Change Your Thinking and Start Living Your ‘A’ Game”