Into the rabbit hole with more words
Remixing the Dictionary one letter at a time
10 A.M to 1 P.M is the Mid Day Portion of NCI, It’s my little slice of life.
I like keeping things light, and boggling people with just outright ridiculousness.
Scattered throughout the show I say stuff like:
- A chainsaw is just an automatic sword
- They call it a light switch, but it could just as easily be called a dark switch
- The fact that we breath automatically means that our brain doesn’t trust us to do it on our own.
- Because pencils use graphite to write, and graphite is a type of stone, everything we write in pencil is actually being written in stone.
- Your pet, my pet, everyone’s pet, doesn’t know they’re adopted.
- Scooby-doo and Shaggy literally risk it for the biscuit
- There are those who say that everything is possible, well I’m here to tell you that it’s not. I say this because have you ever tried to stand on the stairs backward?
- It’s kind of funny that commercials will say “at prices, you’ll love” but nobody really loves prices
- Doesn’t matter who you are, if you haven’t done this at some point then you will, but just haven’t had the opportunity yet. Throwing a fake ball for a dog.
- Why is that you can slap someone silly, but yet at the same time you can slap some sense into them
- Macguyver is just batman on a budget
- Sarcasm is lieing with style
- If you’ve ever choked on water, that just means you’ve failed at the two most important things keeping you alive: breathing and drinking
- Everyone calls it a piece of gum, yet it should be a “slice” of gum there ya go! that’s all your getting.
You have to listen in to the Mid Day Show to find more